05.10.2004 - DTC v1.1 and Opera 7.50 Goodness
Update #1: A new point version of the Document Tree Chart.Update includes --
- A couple of small bug fixes.
- Addition of the ability to toggle the view from horizontal to vertical and back by pressing the "T" key.
- Windows Opera 7.50b now supported. (Still a bit shaky on the horizontal layout though...something screwy in the CSS, I'm just not sure what.)
A few things that now work in Opera 7.50b, in addition to the DTC are:
- The Favelet Suite (but not all the favelets)
- The Header Viewer
- The Mouseover DOM Inspector
There may be others as well...I neglected to note everything. If you should come across anything on the site that turns out to work with Opera 7.50b that I haven't marked as such, let me know about it.
Oh - this point version isn't my one-up, Stuart. ;)
Incidentally, can't you check for Opera by checking document.opera?
Posted by sil on May 10, 2004 @ 9:24 am
Close on the document.opera - it's window.opera. Thanks for the tip!
Posted by Steve on May 10, 2004 @ 9:47 pm
Comments have been closed for this post.